WhatsApp Registration Tools Extractor (WART Extractor)
This software can generate secure hash channel for your simcard/virtual number GSM/CDMA to registering as your channel to applying for the next software called Whatsapp Contacts Filter.
- Added: load json format of channels
Example json format can import into new WART Extractor tools.
This tools can automatically create hash channel from your real simcard or virtual number not yet registered WhatsApp before!
WART can automatically creating your channels and send verification code with sms or call verifications!
This app can extract Whatsapp hash channels from your Android device (tested on MEmu, NOX, LDPlayer, mobile phones with Android 4.4.2, 5.1.1), where installed WhatsApp official client or GBWhatsApp
Example hash channels exported by WART Extractor tools.
The device must be rooted with SuperSU (if You use Android phone)
Start WhatsApp on Your Android device and register account.
From PC start application WART Extractor.exe and click Refresh
Click GetChannel. You will receive hash channel, which have new format: number,key1,key2.
If WhatsApp does not register account, then You need change IP (or IMEI, or model of phone) or use mobile numbers from other country.
You are can use service for getting virtual numbers (provide USA, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar,Philippines, Malaysia, India, Lebanon, Ethiopia, Egypt numbers):
– not need change IP for extract channels
– good quality of channels
– easy to use
– convert Queen channels in hash (button Convert)
Russian services for getting virtual numbers (Russian and Ukrainian):
– Windows 7 (x64 sp1), 8, 8.1, 10 (Windows XP not supported)
– 50 Mb free space on hard disk
– good internet connection
– installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
– installed Android emulator (example, NOX) with root mode or mobile phone with root mode and SuperSU (check availability folder /data/data/com.whatsapp/). I recommend use Android 4.x.x – 5.x.x
Hash channel created by this WART only can use for FILTER software and whatsapp blaster software supported has channels!